Today, I finally got tired enough of all the false positive error messages that I was receiving from Siterecon, that I turned off monitoring from that site.
Was still getting A LOT of false positives even with their new false positive protection feature. I don't know what the deal is with mail flow between here and there, but it's obviously problematic.
Anyhow, our first free month of mailive email scanning is up and going. Will report more as the month gets further along.
All I can say, is if you are looking for an end to end web based email test and alert system, Siterecon IS NOT it. Unless you want to receive multiple false positives every day.